Join us in Chicago for the 2017 ASH Meeting on Hematologic Malignancies and gain knowledge that can help you make an immediate impact on your practice. The meeting will feature the top experts in the field, comprehensive clinical content, the latest clinical research, and opportunities to interact with colleagues in an intimate, small-group setting with no competing sessions.
The program content will be structured as "How I Treat" presentations which will showcase each speaker's evidence-based treatment approaches, present cutting-edge scientific data that can be translated into new strategies for diagnosis and treatment, and address what to do in cases where there is no data. Experts will provide out-of-the-box treatment approaches, answer challenging patient care questions during topic-based panel discussions, and engage in stimulating conversations on specific disease topics during Lunch with the Experts sessions.
View Session Previews
Get a sneak peek at topics to be discussed during the 2017 meeting, including exciting updates in each of the core malignancies.
- Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Myeloproliferative neoplasms
|Late/On-Site registration opens||September 7, 2017|
Jonathan W. Friedberg, MD
University of Rochester
Ruben A. Mesa, MD
Wendy Stock, MD
University of Chicago
Program Planning Committee
- Anjali Advani, MD, Cleveland Clinic
- Jonathan W. Friedberg, MD, University of Rochester
- John P. Leonard, MD, Weill Cornell Medical College
- Ruben A. Mesa, MD, Mayo Clinic
- Vincent Rajkumar, MD, Mayo Clinic
- David Steensma, MD, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Wendy Stock, MD, University of Chicago